Juniper Ringmaster Monitoring
- Change the Status Monitor Polling Interval to 60 minutes.
- Change the Client Session monitoring interval to 60 minutes and the Watched Clients / Watched WLCs intervals to 15 minutes.
- Change Radio and Port Statistics polling interval to 60 minutes
- Disable Rogue Devices by unchecking the box.
- Change the Configuration Change interval to 60 minutes.
- Set Radio Retransmit Rate to 50%. Retransmissions are a normal part of 802.11 operations. Typical retransmit rates range from 15-20%. By setting the alarm threshold to a rate consistent with significant service disruption (>=50%) you will reduce unnecessary alarms.
- Set Radio Utilization to 95%.
- Set Radio Noise Floor to 80.
- Set Low Radio SNR to 10.
- Set Number of Clients per Radio to 30.
This entry was posted in Wifi
. Bookmark the permalink